Sunday, January 31, 2010

Calling On The Name Of Jesus

If you feel powerless then fell that way no more. Thats right if you need power then all you have to do is call on the name of Jesus and believe. The believer has so much power that with just a little faith God will do great things in your life. So many times in the Bible peoples faith in God or their faith in the son of God Jesus (one in the same) has healed them from all types of disease and despair. The time came for me to call on Jesus a lot in my life from my nervous break downs to my jail time ,in all those situations and many more times that I can't count God was there in the situation working with me. So if you fell lost call on the name of Jesus repent for your sins be baptized and believe. Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment