Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Upper Room

Each morning I wake up I praise the Lord. My personal  regiment is as follows 1.read Bible(pray for understanding as necessary) 2.Pray 3. Give the Lord praise 4. Listen to a gospel song. Some days I sing some days I don't but I should everyday. Today I was listening to the gospel song In The Upper Room by Mahalia Jackson. I've heard it many times but today it struck me in a place that I don't feel unless the Lord touches me. The song itself is sort of repetitive but it's not the words that move me I believe it to be the anointing God has place on that song that made me feel that way. In other news about me I'm reading Psalms 119 it's very good it  helps you keep the right mind set. Anyway I hope to fellowship with you guys. Be blessed your brother in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment