Friday, January 8, 2010

Hello

I am not a pastor nor am I a active church member. Don't let my first statement scare you away I'm just being honest. So why am I here? The answer is I'm a believer. I hope to gather other believers together in the body of Christ that might not understand his will or may have lost their way. I believe this is part of God's plan for my life. With his favor maybe we'll convince others to become believers too. This is an investment into my life as a part of God's plan to bless all of us that touch this project. Some may even call this a fledgling ministry whatever you want to call it is fine by  me as long as the almighty God calls it blessed. So what is it exactly that God want me to do with this? Answer I don't really fully understand that one myself, however I am confident that as we work together we will have that revealed to us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment